Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crazy Red

There is a definite attraction when it comes to red. It's powerful, intriguing and passionate.
For my Friday Find, I'm finding a real love for red. Deep rich blood red. Soft fragile pale red. And every red in between.
I'm not a 'red' person. Being a redhead, I cannot wear clothing in any shade of the color.
When I chose the 'red' mixed media box that Amy had put in her Etsy shop I thought I might be stretching myself a bit. I have absolutely no red in my stash of photo props and antiques. But the more I played with it, the more thrilled I was.
You will be seeing a lot of red this month. I don't know if I'll ever get sick of it.
Shot with with my Nifty Fifty and edited in Lightroom. It's too hard for me to pick a favorite so you get to see them all.
Linking up with Kim at Friday Finds.






Kim Klassen dot Com

12 comments:

  1. You are so right, red is a color we almost forget, but your pictures are saying : Hey give me a try!
    The first one is my favorite, love the clear coolness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely but my favourite is the second one. I guess it's good to do something new from time to time - must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RED is always the BEST color!
    I like the #4! It is Different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Roxi! Each one. I love all the game pieces in red, and fabrics and ribbons. Beautiful…all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red, too, Roxi! And it looks like you had a lot of fun with this. I'm not going to pick a favorite; I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all terrific! If I had to pick a fave, it would be #3. I like the soft focus on the bottle, and the dark hues give it a vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great processing of your images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i once heard...when in doubt, shoot red. Now i can see why! Love your image and processing too! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring photos! I like them all Althea the first shows the red the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice red finds. I don't use red often either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love all of them, but my favorite is the second one!
    Thanks for showing, Best, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!